Monday, November 2, 2009

NaBloPoMo


While perusing my blogroll, I noticed that Robin has joined NaBloPoMo--or National Blog Posting Month, where we are asked to put out a blog post every. single. day. of the month. After I signed up, I discovered that Mom and Ima have also joined. Good company.

I think it's a good idea for me to be "forced" to check in every day. Lately, I've been feeling less than inspired to write. I love my blog and want to nurture it for a long time to come, so I've been troubled by my inability to post top-of-the-line content. Perhaps, with 30 posts over the next 30 days, I'll be able to find my stride again.

If worse comes to worse, I can always put up some viral videos.

Until tomorrow's post, check out Haveil Havalim, currently live at Simply Jews.

7 comments:

RivkA with a capital A said...

impressive

I try to post every day, but sometimes I just can't -- usually because I am just too tired.

Sometimes, because I really have nothing to say. (I know -- how can that be??)

Phyllis Sommer said...

i think it's fun - i usually find lots of inspiration and set posts in advance so i don't miss a day...good luck!

Anonymous said...

Yay! A dose of Baila everyday!!!!!! What can I say? I'm addicted.....
Love,
Arlene

Fern Chasida said...

i looked at it and was tempted - felt pressured by all you who signed up for it, but i know i won't manage it. looking forward to seeing how you do though.

Anonymous said...

I was thinking of joining too.

Christine Gram said...

Welcome to NaBloPoMo and Blogging Abroad! I'm glad I found you.

JJ said...

Kol Hakavod lach! I thought about doing it, but I know I wouldn't be able to keep up the pace for a whole month. I can barely put out a post a week lately! Looking forward to your posts!