Saturday, May 7, 2011

22,867

This is the number of sacrifices our people have given so that we can have our own state.
























Yom HaZikaron, Israel's Memorial Day began this evening. Take a moment to think about all of the soldiers and citizens who have given the ultimate, and their families who remain behind.

For them, Yom HaZikaron is everyday.



Note: This is a post that I've updated from 2008 and 2009. (I missed 2010 due to the death of my father). Today, more than ever, Israel finds herself having to justify her right to exist even though she is surrounded by terrorist, despotic states.

3 comments:

rutimizrachi said...

Thank you for posting this, my friend. May their sacrifices never be for nothing.

Anonymous said...

Bila, you have this wonderful ability to put into words what I feel inside my heart - thank you

bashful

Anonymous said...

http://pokesniper.online/