Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Reporting on the blogger's event

Nah, I'm not really going to go into great detail right now. It was great fun, Mother-in-Israel does a good job of reporting on it and providing links to all the bloggers who attended. She was the keynote speaker. (Okay, she was the only speaker, but still). She discussed how to be creative with your blog and was very helpful to me. I'm hoping to put some of her ideas into motion, so stay tuned.

In the meantime, Haveil Havalim is up at Simply Jews. Enjoy.

4 comments:

Robin said...

I wish I'd been there. The meeting I had to go to that evening was an utter and complete failure and a huge downer. I'd have had a lot more fun with you guys.

Risa Tzohar said...

I second Robin although my meeting went better, I really wish I'd been able to be at this one!

Baila said...

Next time, guys!

Mrs. S. said...

Thanks again for opening your home to us!

It really was a lot of fun, and I'm glad we finally got to meet in person.