I was tagged by Hadassahsabo to do this. I'm supposed to tag 7 other bloggers for them to do it, but most of my favorite bloggers have been tagged (some more than once!). I'll leave it up to you to decide whether you want to do it on your blog or not; if you do, let me know and I'll put up a link.
I think there are probably more than 7 weird things about me (my kids would vouch for this), but here goes:
1. When I graduated from nursery school my mother sewed me a red dress with little black doggies on it. I was so excited about this dress until I got to school and saw all the other kids wearing white, lacy, frilly jobs. But in the pictures I definitely stood out.
2. Pizza is my favorite food in the whole world. I even love bad pizza. I have eaten cold pizza for breakfast and enjoyed it. The best kosher pizza in the world is made at Netanya's on Ave J in Brooklyn. Nothing comes close. But I keep looking.
3. I put ketchup in my chicken soup. Everyone thinks this is weird. Even my mother, who I could swear I copied this habit from when I was little.
4. I sing. Especially songs of my youth. Songs like American Pie and Yesterday and by Barry Manilow and Billy Joel. Ask my kids. They hate it.
5. I enjoy my job, but am not passionate about it. I wish I could make money doing something I adore. (Anyone wanna pay me to blog?)
6. Isaac calls me "Doom and Gloom". I worry. Alot. About all kinds of things, important and not.
7. I am an insomniac. See #6.
8. (I know it's supposed to be 7 things; but I wanted to end on a high note). In spite of my nickname, I still have faith in humanity, and try to view life with humor and faith.