Sunday, May 9, 2010

In the past month...

...The European economy has taken (another?) nosedive.

...all of a sudden everyone's worried about Israel and her nukes, rather than another unnamed country whose name starts with I and ends with N

...a terrorist event was thankfully averted in Times Square. And, oh yeah, surprise, surprise guesswhodunnit?

...an ash cloud covered most of Europe, stranding thousands and causing the loss of bajillions of dollars to the airline industries.

...my country commemorated Yom HaShoah V'HaGvurah (Holocaust Day), Yom HaZikaron (Memorial Day) and celebrated Yom Ha'atzmaut.

...I have appreciated the love of my husband, my kids, my family, my old friends in the US and my new friends in Israel, in a way I haven't done in a long time.

...and I've missed blogging.

It's good to be back.

9 comments:

Risa Tzohar said...

Welcome back!

Leora said...

Glad blogging is one of your pleasures in life! Mine, too.

Anonymous said...

It is good to see you back.

Gila Rose said...

We missed you! Good to have you back.

Robin said...

We've missed you too. Welcome back.

RivkA with a capital A said...

Welcome home.

Batya said...

Glad you're back.
American stock market has also taken a dive.
I feel better being here in Israel all these decades.

Kathleen said...

Glad you're back.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back we missed you!