Friday, November 27, 2009

Shabbat Shalom

Today I spent a good chunk of the day at Cup-o-Joe with my friends Carol and Fern. Both of them are librarians and are very up-to-date on the latest good reads. I have so much more to say about this, but since I whittled away several hours with them, I am way behind on Shabbat preparations. I plan to blog more about librarians, libraries in general, libraries in Israel, books, english books in Israel, how to get english books to Israel easily and cheaply (hint: having a librarian friend in America is a good start), and how having friends who love books as much as you do is amazing.

But I can't do that right now. I'm sure you understand.

Wishing you all a Shabbat Shalom and a great weekend.

1 comment:

Fern Chasida said...

looking forward to the full post. i'm enjoying the history of running which i continued on your recommendation.