Sunday, July 20, 2008

Gone Fishin'.

We're going up North for a few days with Mazi and Co. We're planning on going to Sachneh and Tiberias, and to do alot of hiking here. We plan on returning south via the coast, starting here and maybe making some stops here and here. We'll see how it all unfolds. Hopefully I'll have some nice photos to post after the trip.

In the meantime, check out Haveil Havalim #174 for some great reading.

PS: Can you guess where the unidentified "here" picture is? Extra points if you don't live in Israel.

5 comments:

Phyllis Sommer said...

is that rosh hanikra?

Leora said...

Yup, what Phyllis said. Your image says "grottorh", so it's kind of a giveaway.

I look forward to seeing your pics and hearing about your journeys. I have some great photos from Rosh HaNikra (it's so pretty, but then so is the rest of the North, with the exception of areas outside Haifa) that I haven't posted yet, except for my crab, which I put up yesterday.

Have a grand ole time.

Baila said...

I knew it was pretty much a dead give-a-way for anyone who had even minimal familiarity with Northern Israel.

Jack Steiner said...

Have fun.

Anonymous said...

Definitely nicer than North woodmere pool. Wish I was Mazi. Have a great time and tell us all about it.
sharon