Thursday, December 27, 2007

So, here's the thing....

I don't want my kids to read this blog anymore. I just find that I have to censor myself to much. It's not that I want to write about them, but I don't necessarily want them reading everything about me. (Girls, don't take that personally--I love you, but a mom's got to have some space, you know?) But what do I do? Do any of you out there know if there is a way to switch addresses without them knowing?

I'm happy with the way this blog has been progressing (except for the part of having to censor myself) and am enjoying the comments I've been getting--I don't want to start from scratch. And I kinda like my blog's name and my URL.

I'd appreciate any ideas. (And I don't mean from my kids :) )

In other news, I'm pleased to report that Isaac is working. He started after Chanukah. So he leaves every morning and comes back at night. And I miss him. Now I have to remember to tell him things. Life has become rushed again. We are very grateful.

And I'm looking forward to that first paycheck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mazel Tov ISaac!!!
CK

mother in israel said...

Mazal tov! Enjoy your lesson in Israeli corporate culture. . . at least you won't have to censor that.

You could try writing boring posts for a while until they lose interest. Well, it was a thought.

Stephanie said...

put a password on your side of the computer:)